Ti-Pry Titanium Pry Bar: Keychain Edition
The Ti-Pry Keychain Edition is a mini titanium pry tool perfectly suited for everyday keychain carry. Small, lightweight and extremely durable, it can make those daily tasks and even the not-so-common chores a breeze to complete. Do you use a screwdriver to open boxes? How about a knife blade to pry open a paint can? Don't damage your good tools to do tasks they are not designed for! The Ti-Pry is a tough tool for tough jobs, but it works on simple tasks as well. Why carry numerous tools when one will get it done?
Whether you need to open boxes, scrape, pry, or simply improvise for lack of a proper tool, you will be well prepared throughout your day. The pry tip on this Keychain Edition has a thinner profile than our Ti-Pry Pocket Edition, making it easier to get into those tight gaps. It's perfectly sized to be fully functional, yet discretely hangs on your keychain ready for action. And at the end of a hard day, the integrated bottle opener will certainly come in handy.
With a total weight of just over half an ounce, other keychain tools simply cannot compete. Machined from grade 5 titanium, the Ti-Pry is well suited as a:
- Pry tool (of course!)
- Box/package opener
- Bottle opener
- Manufactured from grade 5 titanium to last a lifetime
- Corrosion resistant
- Integrated bottle opener/cap lifter
- Multi-functional tool profile with ergonomic grip features
What you get:
- (1) Ti-Pry Keychain Edition titanium pry bar
- (1) Split Ring
- (1) Snap Clip
- Packaged in a foam-lined case
The Ti-Pry Keychain Edition is made of extremely hard 6Al-4V titanium. Titanium is known for its corrosion resistance, and has a very high strength-to-weight ratio. It is typically described as having the strength of steel with a weight comparable to aluminum.
- Material: 6Al-4V (grade 5) titanium
- Finish: Tumbled to a uniform semi-stonewashed finish
- Dimensions: 80mm [3.15"] long x 12mm [.47"] wide x 6mm [.236"] thick
- Weight: 16 grams [0.57 oz]