TEC Accessories, Inc. maintains the right to amend or modify these terms and conditions by posting such Terms and Conditions to the TEC Accessories web site or by otherwise notifying you of such Terms and Conditions. TEC Accessories, Inc. also reserves the right to discontinue or suspend these Terms and Conditions. If you purchase products after changes are posted to this agreement, you accept the changed terms.
1. DEFINITION OF TERMS As used within the context of this document, you are defined as the "Buyer" and TEC Accessories, Inc. is defined as the "Seller". Items referenced as "Products" are any items sold to the Buyer by the Seller. The term Buyer is also defined as the original purchaser or anyone with possession of Products sold by the Seller.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE The Terms and Conditions comprises the entire agreement between you (the "Buyer") and TEC Accessories, Inc. (the "Seller") and takes the place of all previous agreements. By placing an order, the Buyer agrees to these terms and conditions.
3. USE OF INFORMATION AND PRIVACY If you place an order, you must provide certain information that will enable us to fullfill such order. This information also assists TEC Accessories, Inc. in providing you with product updates and/or notifications that may be beneficial to you, and we will only use this information to help provide you with top professional service. Under no circumstances will we maintain a mailing list for the purposes of sending you unsolicited e-mail, nor will we sell or rent such mailing list to third parties. We respect your privacy, and will only use such information in your best interest.
4. INDEMNITY The Buyer shall indemnify and hold TEC Accessories, Inc. and its owners harmless from any claim, demand, action, loss, cost, and expense, including, without limitation, reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of or in connection with the Buyer's use of Products, the Buyer's violation of the Terms and Conditions, or the Buyer's violation or infringement of the rights of others. The Buyer recognizes that TEC Accessories, Inc. accepts no responsibility for the Buyer's use of Products.
5. DISCLAIMER AND WARRANTIES Use of Products is at the Buyer's sole discretion and risk. The Products are provided "as is" and "as available". TEC Accessories, Inc. makes no guarantee that Products will be available at any given time, but will make efforts to the best of its abilities to maintain a stock of Products available for sale. TEC Accessories, Inc. makes no warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of Products or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained from this web site or any Product documentation. The Buyer understands and agrees that any content and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this web site is at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to you or any property that Products are installed. TEC Accessories, Inc. expressly disclaims all warranties, whether expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY TEC Accessories, Inc. and its owners shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, exemplary, special, or consequential damages of whatever kind resulting from the use or the inability to use Products purchased or obtained by the Seller.
7. GENERAL The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the internal laws of the State of California applicable to agreements made and to be fully performed therein. The Buyer and the Seller shall submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the State of California. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.