TEC-T3-6X Isotope Triode Fob
The versatile TEC-T3-6X Isotope Fob is designed to hold several glass tritium vials (not included), which will glow continuously for many years without need to charge it from sunlight or UV light. Three primary bores each hold their own vial for maximum glow effect, while still offering superior protection for the glass vial. This version of Isotope fob has 3 individual bores to house the tritium, hence the nickname "Triode". The Triode can hold several combinations of tritium vials, as each bore can hold either one 3mm x 23mm vial OR two 3mm x 11mm vials. Think of the color combinations!
The Isotope Triode is a tritium housing made from titanium for the ultimate in strength and light weight, and bead blasted to a uniform matte finish. There are three primary bores to hold the tritium vials, and the six grooves on the side of the housing provide maximum tritium visibility, yet offers superior protection of the glass vials. Once the tritium is installed, you simply insert the included rubber plug (spares included), install the o-ring over the post, and attach the split ring. This prevents the tritium vials from sliding out, yet provides an easy way to remove the vials if you want to change or re-position the colors.
Complete your EDC collection with the functional and stylish Triode Isotope Fob, which provides just the right amount of light for locating items in the dark. Perfect for attaching it to your keychain, camping gear, zipper pulls on gear bags or jackets, or try it on the pull chain on your ceiling fan. Where will you clip yours?
TEC-T3-6X Isotope Fob Features:
- Custom designed with 3 bores
- Each bore can hold one 3mm x 23mm vial OR two 3mm x 11mm vials
- Combine different colored tritium vials for a beautiful effect
- Titanium housing
- Bead blasted, uniform matte finish
What you get:
- (1) TEC-T3-6X Isotope Fob
- Packaged with (5) rubber plugs for tritium vial containment (3 required plus 2 spares)
- (2) O-rings (1 required plus 1 spare)
- (1) 11.1 mm [7/16"] diameter split ring for attachment to other items
- Important Note: Product DOES NOT include tritium vials
The TEC-T3-6X Isotope Fob is a metal housing suitable for mounting multiple glass tritium vials.
- Material: Ti-6Al-4V Titanium
- Finish: Bead Blasted
- Outside Diameter: 12.0 mm [0.472"]
- Overall Length: 36.8 mm [1.449"]
- Split Ring Hole Size: 2.5mm [0.098"]
- Total Assembled Weight (without tritium vials): 7.0 grams [.25 oz]
- Total Assembled Weight (with tritium vials): 7.6 grams [.27 oz]
- *Does not contain tritium vials
The TEC Isotope Fob Series are keychain fobs specifically designed to mount standard 3mm x 23mm and/or 3mm x 11mm self-luminous tritium vials. They do not include tritium vials, you must purchase them from another source typically outside the United States.
Learn more about what tritium is and where to buy it by clicking here.
Install tritium vials as shown: