The perfect accessory to keep your favorite everyday carry items detachable, the Python Clip has a sleek and ergonomic form. This functional, essential clip will give your keys a lower profile, while adding a modern and stylish touch. And the integrated gate guard prevents the clip from accidentally releasing the contents.
Use Python clips to separate work/home key sets, or make items easily detachable such as keychain flashlights, large key fobs, etc. Integrate Python clips into your keychain setup and only carry what you need, when you need it!
Python Clip Features:
- Lightweight & easy to operate
- Gate guard prevents clipped items from sliding under and opening the gate
- Gate needs to open farther to remove items to prevent accidental loss of clipped items
- Tapered shape of the gate allows for easy opening
- Flat outer surfaces provide better control during operation
- Available in polished stainless steel or black chromium carbide finish
What you get:
- (1) Python clip
The Python Clip is made of 303 series stainless steel, both the clip and wire gate. It is available in either an uncoated polished surface finish or a black chromium carbide coating, which is an extremely hard and corrosion resistant ceramic compound.
- Overall size is 28mm [1.10"] long x 10mm [0.39"] tall x 2.70mm [0.10"] wide (wire gate is 7.20mm [0.28"] at its widest point)
- Gated area can be used with split rings with inside diameter as small as 3.6mm [0.14"]
- Split ring attachment hole is 3.1mm [0.12"]
- Inside gate width: approximately 5.2mm [0.20"]
- Weight: 2.4 Grams [0.08 oz]